Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy National Coffee Day!


Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee? Unfortunately, I didn't get to take advantage of any free coffee offers because I'm working from home today but I decided to brew up some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee that I picked up on my recent trip to Jamaica. Oh how I wish I was back there...I'm daydreaming about it now...


It's definitely the smoothest tasting coffee I've tried. I wish I had bought more while I was down there but of course I was being cheap. They do sell it on Amazon but apparently, according to reviews, it isn't the real stuff. What is everyone else's favorite coffee? Are you a Starbucks or a Dunkin Donuts fan? I personally love both but I could drink the blueberry coffee from Dunks by the barrel full! I also love Green Mountain's blueberry K-Cups and Folgers' Caramel Swirl K-Cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment